The government's program, known as that of the "100 villages", began its implementation by focusing on different objectives.
The public procurement agency has opened procedures related to study design on the subject "To improve and increase the reception capacities, the installation of tourist signage in agro-tourist destinations in 100 villages, in the beaches with high risk for physical health and safety, as well as the installation of the tables with the" rules of gold'."
Since in this case the focus is on the tourism sector, it was the Ministry of Tourism and the Environment that won the project. The funds made available will be around 33.000 euros.
But what are the goals that this plan will have on the 100 villages program? In prims improve and increase the reception capacities, thanks above all to the installation of tourist signs in the destinations included in the 100 villages project. The latter have been selected for tourist potential and for this reason, as the Ministry of Tourism also claims, they must be filled with signs to help and facilitate visitors and tourists as much as possible.
Secondly, the reporting of information on beaches that present a high risk to the health and physical safety of tourists, as well as tables indicating the 'golden rules' to be respected. In the same way, moreover, it is expected that new maps will be produced to facilitate the orientation of visitors:
"Although most tourists today use their mobile phones and Google Maps to get their bearings and move around, there is still a small part of them that needs printed maps. The problem in Albania is simple: the maps have no market and therefore nobody takes the trouble to produce quality maps. "- reads the ministerial document.
Project '100 villages': the eleven goals
- Improvement of public infrastructure
- Economic development through the diversification of economic activities
- Development of social and human capital
- Maps of Albania to be printed on 1 scale: 350.000 or 1: 200.000
- Creation / modernization of road networks leading to 100 villages with tourism potential
- Creation / modernization of the names of inhabited areas (name of villages, neighborhoods, etc.)
- Creation of 100 detailed maps of villages in villages with tourism potential
- Geographical identification of resorts / tourist attractions in 100 villages and their categorization by type / importance
- Determination of the geographical position with the coordinates (X, Y) for all the villages
- Creation of 100 topographic maps for 100 villages in digital format pdf
- Depending on the standards and the amount of tourist signage, make a financial estimate for all the necessary interventions
Follow Albania News on Google News