Previously Rama announced that this plan has been prepared in close collaboration with international industry experts.
"The government will do everything possible but cannot guarantee all the goods we had in times of peace, also because we do not know how long this war will last. After preparing a plan A we must be ready for a plan B and so on. We must be aware that in this war we are alone also because many like us are in the same situation and have closed the doors. And we cannot expect the same things that other countries that have already accumulated fat can offer. "
The financial maneuver
These are the first government measures to ensure financial support for institutions, businesses and workers.
- 20 million euros will be made available to the Ministry of Health for equipment and support for the work of medical and health personnel
- € 80 million through sovereign guarantees for companies in difficulty who have obvious difficulties in paying their employees.
- € 53 million for the weaker classes, small businesses and forced unemployment due to the emergency situation.
- € 16 million available to the Ministry of Defense for humanitarian operations.
- € 8 million as a reserve fund for the Council of Ministers for any emergency.
- We would cancel all the debts that the users have with the payment of energy, whether it be families or small businesses. A cost that reaches 120 million euros and that affects 211024 users.
- We remodel the tax on profits for all companies that have a turnover of 2-14 million Lek
Live in Albanian
Follow Albania News on Google News