Great success for the third edition of the La Spezia Film Festival - Short Movie 2018 which recorded three days of great participation and international guests. The first day was dedicated to a focus on Albanian cinema with guests the director of the Tirana Film Festival Agron Domi , the writer and screenwriter Ylljet Aliçka and the director Gentian Koçi who presented his film Daybreak. The Albanian community, the association, also participated in the screenings At. Gjergj Fishta, the honorary consul of Genoa Giuseppe Durazzo.
The second day dedicated to the great director Gianni Amelio that in the morning met with high school students from La Spezia with the screening of the film “Lamerica “, In the afternoon he presented his latest national preview book, Father Quotidiano, and in the evening he received the Premo alla Carriera by the Sicilian artist Stefania Martinico and presented the film The tenderness and the short film At the home of others at the Cinema Il Nuovo.
The third and final day took place in the Regional Media Library Sergio Fregoso with the presentation of the finalist short films, the awards ceremony and the screening of the short film out of competition "Yes it's always like that" starring Matteo Taranto, member of the Festival jury from the first edition.
The short edition wins the third edition of the Festival "The Unmissing part" by the director of Kuwait Ahmed Alkhudaru.
Here are all the prizes for this edition
- Diary Award of Cineclub The Box by Merve Cirisolglu
- The Unmissing Part Press Award from Ahmed Alkhudari
- Best Maramandra soundtrack award by Lele Nucera
- Best photography Pippo Mezzapesa's day
- Best Director Pippo Mezzapesa's day
- Best Actor Leo Gullotta in Letters to my daughter by Giuseppe Alessio Nuzzo
- Best actress Teresa Murtado in Triunfadores by Joseba Alfaro
- Best short ever The Unmissing part by Ahmed Alkhudaru
- Special mention of the jury at Lettere to my daughter of Giuseppe Alessio Nuzzo
- Best screenplay La Barba by Alfredo Mazzara
The organizers, the director, are particularly satisfied Daniele Ceccarini who chairs the Festival, Paola Settimini than with the screenwriter Paolo Logli takes care of the art direction, Katia La Galante e Fabio Nardini of the cultural association B52 and professor Roberto Danese, president of the jury.
This year the Festival has obtained the patronage of Rai and the Ministry of Culture of Albania.
Follow Albania News on Google News