Il GUS Human Solidarity Group, as part of the National Civil Service, promotes the project You.
Albania: young for Albania, with which it aims to stimulate mutual understanding between the different Albanian national groups and intends to generate, within the city of Tirana, a climate of solidarity, respect for cultures and appreciation of differences through non-formal education courses interculture and the direct participation of young people.
The project involves the involvement of 4 volunteers in the creation of intercultural paths in schools, awareness campaigns and activities to promote volunteering and international mobility as tools for personal growth and integration. Young people between the ages of 18 and 28 can participate, who have the following requirements:
• Being Italian citizens;
• Being citizens of other EU countries;
• Being non-EU citizens legally residing in Italy;
Not having received even a non-definitive sentence of imprisonment for more than one year for a non-culpable offense or a punishment of imprisonment, even of a lower entity, for a crime against the person or concerning the possession, use, port, transportation, illegal import or export of weapons or explosive materials, or for crimes concerning the belonging or abetting to subversive, terrorist or organized crime groups.
How to participate:
• download the application from the CIVILE Service website: http://www.serviziocivile.gov.it/
• fill out the 2 ANNEX carefully following the instructions at the bottom of the model itself and taking care to indicate the location: Tirana - Albania;
• attach the form in Annex 3, containing the data relating to the qualifications and a photocopy of a valid personal identity document;
• Send all documentation to the GUS no later than the 14: 00 hours of the 26 I come 2017, in the following ways:
• To the address of Certified Electronic Mail of the GUS firstname.lastname@example.org , using a Certified Electronic Mail (PEC) owned by the interested party, taking care to attach all the required documentation in pdf format. The application sent by PEC must indicate as the subject of the email "Application for participation in the 2017 Civil Service Call". Please send all the attached material in one file.
• By registered letter with return receipt addressed to GUS Gruppo Umana Solidarietà, via della Pace 5, 62100 - Macerata and must report on the closed envelope: "Contains application for participation in the National Civil Service";
• Delivered by hand to the following GUS local offices:
ABRUZZO: via Regina Margherita, 5 (64011) Alba Adriatica (TE)
EMILIA ROMAGNA: via Roma, 248 (29121) Piacenza
LAZIO: via Aureliana, 25 (00187) Rome
SOUTH MARCHES: via della Pace, 5 (62100) Macerata
MARCHE NORD: via Cesare Battisti, 6 (60035) Jesi (AN)
PUGLIA: via Boccaccio, 19D (73100) Lecce
SARDINIA: via Mameli 76 (09124) Cagliari
For more information you can send an e-mail to: email@example.com or call during office hours at the 371.1702878 number.