Pesaro is an Italian town of almost 95 thousand inhabitants in the Marche region. In this municipality in addition to our interviewee Elvin Gajtani, there is also another candidate of Albanian origin Klarita Grazhdani.
Interview with Elvin Gajtani
1. What is your proposal within the program of the Pesaro League list?
My proposal, or rather one of some of my proposals, but which I consider important, is based on health and work.
2. If you win, what do you think you propose to be innovative for all citizens?
For citizenship, I promise concrete things that can be done without election promises, as always happens before the elections. This ugly vice has it for its mentality the PD.
3. Why do you think they will have to vote for you?
I think my candidacy is not as important as the ideas of the party I represent, I can be voted because we tell the reality
4. Being in possession of a dual citizenship, belonging to multiple cultures and speaking multiple languages is a point of advantage or disadvantage for you and why?
Being in possession of dual citizenship is surely a point of advantage both being part of two different cultures, apparently but similar in substance.
5. You are of Albanian origin. What is Albania for you?
Albania for me is my country where I was born and raised up to the age of 19 years, it is my home country with its flaws and wonders.
6. What does it mean to have a foreign name in your everyday life?
In my opinion there are no foreign names but simply names.
7. Are you Italian enough for those who will vote for you?
Considering the time spent here I feel 60% Italian
8. Do you care about polls? What do they say about the list you signed up for?
The important thing is that the polls give the League as the first party
9. What does it mean to be integrated in your opinion and what are the proposals to be made to improve immigration policies?
Being integrated means knowing the environment you live in, knowing the customs, the culture, the way you dress to eat, everything.
10. Do you notice any difference between your parents and you in the way you live in Italy?
My parents live in Albania therefore !!
11. Of Albanian origin, but which is your mother tongue?
My mother tongue is my dialect, shkodranshe
12. Is there an organized Albanian community where you are a candidate? (like some association, a school, etc.). How many Albanians are there in your constituency?
An organized Albanian community? It is difficult for me to answer this question because I am not informed.
13. Don't you think they only chose you to draw on the votes of your community?
This is precisely the right question for those who represent the left, it is not valid in my case.
14. What do you have to say to the other candidates of Albanian origin who compete in other lists?
To the others I give them a good luck.
15. Do you want to add something or say more that you think is important?
The 26 May I expect that the league is the first party in Italy and in Europe, I thank you and good job to all.
Follow Albania News on Google News