Has been published in the Official Journal n. 84 of the 9 April 2019 the 2019 Flows Decree to be able to ask for the permission to have the residence permit for different types of work or to do the conversion of the residence permit already in possession.
Briefly the categories of subjects admitted to enter Italy for work reasons and the dates when applications begin to be submitted.
First of all, they can enter Italy seasonal workers - agriculture and tourism - to which the quota of 18.000 units is reserved. The quota indicated in paragraph 1 of this article concerns seasonal non-EU employees employed by citizens of Albania, Algeria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Korea (Republic of Korea), Ivory Coast, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia , Philippines, Gambia, Ghana, Japan, India, Kosovo, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tunisia, Ukraine.
Within the 18000 unit quota reserved for seasonal workers, a quota of 2.000 units is reserved for non-EU workers, citizens of the countries indicated in paragraph 2, who have entered Italy to provide seasonal subordinate employment at least once in the previous five years and for which the employer submits a request for multi-year authorization for seasonal employment.
In addition, they can apply for a residence permit - in the maximum amount of 12.850 units - the following workers:
- 500 non-EU citizens who have completed training and education programs in their home countries;
- 100 workers of Italian origin resident in Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela and Brazil.
They can request the conversion of residence permit for reasons of employment:
- 750 workers holding a residence permit for seasonal work;
- 500 foreign citizens in possession of a residence permit for study, training and professional training;
- 800 workers in possession of the EU residence permit for long-term residents issued by another EU Member State;
You can request the conversion of residence permit for reasons of self-employment:
- 700 foreigners in possession of a residence permit for study, training and training;
- 100 foreigners in possession of an EU long-term residence permit issued by another EU Member State
Finally, entry into Italy is permitted for reasons of self-employment at 2.400 non-EU citizens residing abroad, for the following categories:
- entrepreneurs who intend to invest over 500.000 euros
- free professionals who intend to practice regulated professions (eg Lawyers, Doctors, etc.)
- holders di charges company (eg company directors, etc.)
- artists of clear fame or of high and known professional qualification
- foreigners they intend to set up innovative start-up companies
The click-day - the start date for submission of applications is:
- 16 April 2019 - 9.00 hours for the conversions and for workers is not seasonal
- 24 April 2019 - 9.00 hours for workers seasonal
The questions referred to in the aforementioned decree must be submitted online through the site:
They are missing, therefore no entry quotas have been provided, as now customary for a couple of years, for residence permits for ordinary subordinate work and residence permits for housekeepers.
/ Taulant Aliraj
Follow Albania News on Google News