It is a project supported by the Municipality of Bologna, that of GLOBOLOGNA, a series of conferences dedicated to the main foreign countries of origin of the 'new Bolognese', a journey to learn about the cultural riches brought by foreigners to the Emilia municipality.
After the first season dedicated to Morocco, Tunisia and China, the second season of Globologna reopened in November with the presentation of the Philippines. It will then be the turn of Russia on December 9.
The December 13 appointment is with Albania.
At 18.30, the Association GEOPOLIS organizes at the Farnese Chapel of Palazzo d'Accursio a meeting to deepen relations between Italy and Albania and, in particular, between Albania and Bologna.
The Albanian Minister of Culture will represent the Country of Eagles Elva Margariti.
At the discussion table there will also be:
- Stefano Bianchini, Professor of Politics and History of Eastern Europe at the Department of Political and Social Sciences of the Campus of Forlì, Alma Mater Studiorum- Jurisprudence, which will talk about the historical relations between Italy and Albania;
- Albana Temali, Director of Albacenter.it, which will instead tell the story of the Albanian community and culture in Bologna;
- Luciano Sita, president of the founders of the Gramsci ONLUS Foundation;
- Bledar Prençi, entrepreneur and partner of the 051Zerocinquantuno catering chain
- Geri Ballo, contributor to the newspaper Albania News, the main Albanian information portal in Italian.
Introductory greetings from the Doctor Marco Lombardo, Councilor of the Municipality of Bologna with responsibility for International European Relations.
The administration of Dr. Lombardo, we recall, was also a signatory, the first in Italy with that of the Municipality of Lampedusa, of the Global Compact for Migration, the international pact for a regular, orderly and safe migration.
Moderator Federico Petroni, President of Geopolis -Limes Club Bologna and editorial advisor to Limes, an Italian geopolitical magazine.
For any further information and to follow the projects of the Cultural Association, it is possible to consult the official website https://geo-polis.com/
Follow Albania News on Google News